Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even Awesome Needs A Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

Even Awesome Needs A Break Empty
PostSubject: Even Awesome Needs A Break   Even Awesome Needs A Break EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:41 pm

I apologize for not having been active lately. With coursework, work-work, and rehearsal for my university's music festival that's coming this Friday and Saturday, I've been quite swamped. Fortunately I'm free on Sunday, so I promise to use the time to reply to everyone I owe a reply to (in this order, if memory serves: Toris, Halimeda, Alfred, Kadri, Berwald, Ludwig, Feliciano (and maybe I'll finally finish my Belgium app, if no one reserves her by then)).

Now for the reason I'm putting up this post.

My sister who lives at our hometown in Québec is getting married on March 3, and I was asked to attend. I don't have many chances to take a break, so I'm using the opportunity to take a couple more days off to do some traveling. I'll be hanging out in Louisiana from the 27th to the 1st, then I'll be in Québec until the 4th.

Sooo...that'll be a week-long hiatus. (Though I may pop in to chat or give a reply or two if I end up staying at a place with internet connection.)

Hopefully when I come back I'll be all refreshed and be more active here, but until then, au revoir~
Back to top Go down

Even Awesome Needs A Break
Page 1 of 1