Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart Sick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Heart Sick Empty
PostSubject: Heart Sick   Heart Sick EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:54 am

I'd like to apologise for lack of activity. My partner of three years just decided that it was "too stressful to be in a relationship right now," and that "I still love you, but I don't want to be with you" and "you're more invested in this relationship then me so I don't think it's fair to you to stay together since you care more."
I have been utterly devastated.
So while I'm still here, I think I might need a bit of a hiatus until I've mended my broken bits.

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://rennskye.tumblr.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Heart Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Sick   Heart Sick EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:24 am

I'm so sorry to hear that. Take your time in getting better <3
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Heart Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Sick   Heart Sick EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:51 am

Oh dear, well, have a hug *Snuggle* and take as long as you like.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Heart Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Sick   Heart Sick EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Okay guys. A lot has happened since my emotional floor fell out from under me, but I'm finally back on my feet - but still have to get reordered with everything in it. So basically what that means is... I'm going to have to figure out what's gone on here since I took my hiatus in the first place, see who new has arrived, etc....
So if anyone's willing to give me a crash course that'd be fantastic, because I'm sure I've missed a lot. Once I'm fully caught up and in the swing of things, I plan to start posting regularly once more - though perhaps not quite as regularly (once or twice a week, more likely) at least during the summer due to my new room mate...and new girlfriend (whoops, that happened unexpectedly fast, I'm a bit shocked about it myself, to be honest, but happily so)...who eats up a lot of my time (in a good way!).

So yes. I'm here(ish), I'm getting back into the groove and plan to be up and running officially and off hiatus in a week, tops, but would like to see what I've missed first, since I'm probably fairly behind. For the rest of summer I'll probably be posting once/twice a week with both of my babies here (provided I am still allowed to keep them both after such a long departure), and once summer ends I'll probably be posting more like once/twice a day, because I usually have a lot of free time sitting between classes. I'm so sorry for how long this took!
Back to top Go down
http://rennskye.tumblr.com
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Heart Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Sick   Heart Sick EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:41 am

First of all, welcome back! I'm glad everything is going well for you, we certainly missed you!

I would love to be your crash course consultant (CCC professionally). What's happened so far... I'm mainly including the power plot, which is the "We have powers now what?" thing.

I'm going to try to attempt to include everyone, but I know mainly about Ludwig. Anybody chime in with what I'm forgetting. Also, because these are roleplays, it's hard to determine a timeline, but this is vaguely what I've got.

-Arthur meets with Wang Yao at his antique shop. It is revealed that Wang Yao has powers, one being immortality. There was a lightning strike 100 years ago at the same apartment complex which Mr. Wang once owned. People then also had powers, but disappeared. This is kind of the "first contact" as far as "Hey, you and me have powers and I know the source of it!!"

(Feli's and Arthur's MS Paint meeting might be considered the first noticing of powers, too, I believe. You guys had crazy things happen, but I don't think it was finished...)

-Alfred, Arthur, and Ludwig in the stairwell, where fake gay orgies occur. From there, they also realize that everyone in the building probably has powers. And everyone should be informed of such and a meeting should occur.

-Each go their separate ways.

-Alfred meets Michelle and she realizes he has powers. He goes funny/dork/cutie mode and is beginning to realize she's another one who has powers. (Uncompleted)

-Arthur and Ludwig meet again and talk more about how to get everyone together (and be cute because what else are we doing here) Arthur mentions that Mr. Wang would probably know the most about it. (Basically completed)

-Alfred goes to his brother, who lives in the building, and the two talk about their powers. Matthew reveals that he has powers also; the two play around together with them. (Status Unknown)

-Ludwig goes to Mr. Wang and learns more about the previous tenants of 100 years ago. They were taken by an independent science research group. Mr. Wang was not taken and is the only survivor. The two decide it cannot happen again. (Ongoing)

-Ludwig is ready to recruit Roderich, realizing that he too has powers. (Ongoing)

-Ludwig and Alfred test how the physical powers react to each other; Alfred uses his super strength to punch Ludwig, who has super dense muscles. It creates a strange explosion as the energy flings the two away from each other. Reaction still to be analyzed. (Ongoing.)

-Ludoviga, a police officer, has been hiding her powers but using them in her line of work. Ludwig, a civilian at a bank robbery, begins to determine she has something strange and might recruit her. (Uncompleted)

And... That's all I've got right now.

Other things I know are going on, but don't know explicit details:

-Clementine and Sakura are discovering each other's powers when Clementine faints (due to a vision)
-Francis and Berwald are locked out of the apartment building and help each other out
-Matthew faints (due to astral projection) and Kiku carries him out.
-Ludwig, Clementine and Matthew are having fun, cutie times in the pool.
-Arthur and Alfred are true to form as they argue in a bar.
-Allistor and Ludwig are in a bar, being bar-like
-Peter has joined us
-Herakles has joined us
-Allistor has joined us

People who have left
-Gilbert left; Ludwig chalks it up to him freaking out.
-Halimeda left. (Ludwig is sad ): )
-Our Russia, Liet, Belarus have left also
-Fem!Trnc has also left

Um, it's a little longer than I expected but here it is! Hope it helps. Again, Welcome back dear! Feel free to message me or something if you need anything else or want to talk about an RP.
Back to top Go down
http://proudpersonproduct.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Heart Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Sick   Heart Sick Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart Sick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Hiatus/Departures-
Jump to: