Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double the Greatness!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Turkey

Former Turkey

Double the Greatness! Empty
PostSubject: Double the Greatness!   Double the Greatness! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Or, better title, A Question and a Suggestion~

Question isn't really a question as much as a... um... statement?
According to Forumotion, new members can't post the URL to sites outside this one for 7 days... which is inconvenient if you want to include a URL to a picture in your app... is there any way to change that? ;A;

Also, suggestion... Seeing as each power is to be unique, could there maybe be a list of powers that are currently being used for the sake of new players?

Cheers!
-Frap
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna
Admin
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Double the Greatness!   Double the Greatness! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 am

Holy wow, I didn't know about the posting a URL thing! I don't know about if I can do anything about it, but I'll look into it. And the second thing, I recently did what I believe you mean, and you can find it in the Rules and Plot section!
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.rpg-board.net
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Double the Greatness!   Double the Greatness! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:12 am

There's no way to change the 7 day rule. Just use the [img][/img] tag for your picture.
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Double the Greatness!   Double the Greatness! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 am

Actually Arthur, there is a way. You have to go to the Administration Panel, then to go to General, and then go to Security under the Forum Header. One of the options will say this: "Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and email". And then you just have to select the opposite of what it's currently on, so that people can post links and such.
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna
Admin
Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Double the Greatness!   Double the Greatness! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 am

Done! Thank you, Hali.
Back to top Go down
https://lightningstrike.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double the Greatness!   Double the Greatness! Empty

Back to top Go down

Double the Greatness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Strike :: Out of Character :: Suggestions and Questions-
Jump to: