Lightning Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning Strike

A fun APH RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:55 pm

It wasn't often that Halimeda found herself taking more than three lightweight bags home with her from the supermarket. She didn't eat a lot and, since she went shopping so often, didn't have any very long lists of things to buy when she did go to the supermarket. But last week - just after her shopping trip, as is always the case - it had been party central at work. Bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, one person even retired - there had been so many parties, and of course Halimeda had felt obligated to bake for every single one of them, since she had nothing else to offer and the food at the cafe really wasn't all that good.

But all of the baking left her with bare cabinets. Even the things that she normally kept around because her mother kept them around and they reminded her of home were gone. She'd used it all and had had to use three sheets of her note paper to write down all of the things she'd needed to replace. Her wallet had not been happy with her.

And who would have known that all of those spices - and the flour and the sugars and the eggs and butter and oils - would have amounted to so many bags. She'd managed to carry them from the store to the apartment building with no problem, since they weren't that heavy and it was an easy walk, but now she had to get up the stairs and for some reason, that was so much more difficult.

Halimeda would have used the elevator (despite her hatred of the damn thing from all of the stories she'd heard) but it was broken today (confirming at least half of those stories as true) and thus she couldn't. She would have loved to though. Sighing to herself and pausing at the first large not staircases space she came to, she carefully set her bags on the ground and rubbed her arms. "Stupid elevator, breaking the one time I want to use you. Stupid stairs, being so... stair like." She made a face at herself, swiping a hand through her hair and frowning at the indents on her arms. They were really so attractive. Stupid bags.

Last edited by Halimeda Cosmatos on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 pm

A light hum fell from Feliciano's lips as he started down the stairs, one paintbrush tucked forgetfully behind his ear in contrast to the towel he had over his shoulder. Fully intending to go swimming, he'd forgotten all about the brush that he had tucked back there for save keeping almost an hour earlier, and now no longer felt it's pressure over the shell of skin. Humming turned into murmured words in Italian, an old song put to the beat of the decent down the first flight. It was an old habit, one he'd picked up as a child, and he'd sung the song so many times over the years, over so many flights of stairs, that he hardly remembered learning it any more.

By the time he was fully down the first flight he was singing audibly, but he pulled up short when he reached the mini-landing half-way down the second flight, leading to the lobby. This was because he'd come to the realisation of two things: One, he was not alone, and two, the person he was not alone with was a very pretty woman. Her face was vaguely familiar, so he must have seen her around the building before, but he couldn't for the life of him remember talking to her. And that was practically a crime. After all, how could he pass up the chance to talk to such a beautiful woman? And it looked like she was trying to carry a lot of bags, he couldn't just leave her to do that by herself!

Smile widening out into a beam, he stepped forward, shifting his towel over his shoulder.

"Ciao, bella~" The greeting fell vanilla smooth from his lips as he moved to offer his hands for her use. "That looks heavy, can I help you bring it up? Such a pretty lady shouldn't have to carry such heavy things by herself, and I'd be happy to help!"

Help and spend more time with her, anyway. A warm pleasantness ballooned up inside of him as he greeted her. It was so nice to meet new people, and he couldn't help but feel the happiness of it straight through to his fingertips. Of course, Feliciano was a generally happy person anyway, so when he found an excuse to be even more so he tended to radiate with it. And today, free of classes, with a whole nice spread of hours before him and a new friend to meet (and a pretty woman of a new friend, even!), he just couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
http://rennskye.tumblr.com
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 am

Halimeda looked up as someone started talking to her, his hands outstretched in the direction of her bags. Tilting her head at his offer, she almost refused it. Just because they were heavy didn't mean she was an invalid. Plus, given the towel and the paint brush, he seemed like he was on his way to do something else and thus she didn't want to bother him. But he just looked so earnest, and she was feeling in a good mood, so she just nodded and smiled. "Thank you! That's very kind of you sir." She beamed at him, handing him a little under half of the bags.

She kept most of the heavier ones for herself, not wanting to burden him with too much. After all, he was being helpful and it would be rude to take advantage of him by making him carry all of the heavy bags. He didn't even look like he was strong enough to carry the ones she had given him. "What's your name then?" She wondered while giving him a curious look.

And really, not having all of those bags to carry made her feel lighter already. Hali made sure she had a relatively even amount of bags in each hand before starting up the stairs again. She went slower than she would have liked to, just to make sure that this man would be able to keep up with her. Because according to some people, she walked too fast. Apparently.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 pm

"Any time~" Feli announced, taking up the bags and following her, given that he had no real idea where they were headed. Whatever, it would be nice just to go, even with bags to carry. Which... were... kinda heavy. Oof. Feliciano was sure he'd be tired after carrying this much. Funny, how he could lift blocks of clay (when he couldn't talk someone into moving them for him) but a few grocery bags were much too heavy for him to lift for any length of time. Still, he worked to keep it covered so that she wouldn't think that he was pathetic or anything like that, and beamed in her generally direction.

"Feliciano Vargas~ But you can just call me Feli if you want. And you? What's your name, bella?" He responded, putting a bit of extra energy into his walk in order to keep up, despite her slowed pace. He had short legs and a tendency to walk slow, so he couldn't really help lagging behind every few steps and having to give little bursts of speed in order to catch up.

(POSTS WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT? I think Feli muse is feeling lazy. Longer posts soon, I promise)
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:17 am

Halimeda smiled at him, finding him absolutely adorable. And she had been right - he was finding it a bit difficult to carry the bags. To be honest, she felt the urge to take some of the bags from him to help him out which was just odd, since he was only carrying the bags to help her out. "I'm Halimeda Cosmatos. It's wonderful to meet you Feli!" She sent him a beaming smile, switching the bags to one hand briefly so she could open the door to her floor. And oh gosh were they heavy in one hand - she made a note to never buy so many things at once ever again.

"It really is wonderful of you to help out like this Feliciano, you're such a nice person." She nodded, holding the door open for him. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Hali was being very open with him, almost alarmingly so. Just because he was a cute weakling didn't mean that he would be unable to hurt her. She was losing all of the lessons her mother had taught her about being on her own, it was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 am

"I was right!" Feliciano beamed as soon as he heard the name. "Your name is just as beautiful as you!" he giggled. Okay, perhaps he was laying it on a biiiiiiiit thick, but he couldn't help himself. Everything he said was true, after all. She was beautiful, and her name was strangely musical, though most foreign names were, he liked to think. At least those that came from Latin, anyway. Spanish names and French names and... yes, kind of Greek names too. Pretty. All of them.

"And of course I would help you out. You had a lot of bags, you shouldn't have to carry them all by yourself, plus, it's nice to walk up with someone every once and a while. And a good excuse to meet knew people~" he smiled, canting through the doorway with a small hop, despite the heaviness in the bags that made his arms so tired. Do something for him? Hmmm... he looked over her carefully, casually biting his lower lip lightly - a habit for him - as he studied her face.

"For me? Uhm. I actually think there is. Would you... let me sculpt you, maybe? Someday? You have a face that just looks like it should be in one of the classics. I was going to try and paint everyone in the building during my time here, but I think anything less than sculpture would just be wrong for you!" Something about her just reminded him of those studies in human form (of course, usually male, but in her case it still fit) that came from the ancient Greeks and Romans. And given that he had a love for the classical styles straight through the Renaissance, he couldn't help but be drawn to putting her into stone or clay.

"...not if it's too much trouble, though, because it might take up a lot of your time and I don't want to do that! But. If you could... maybe just once or twice a week, sit for me?"
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Halimeda actually flushed at that, shaking her head a bit so that her hair would fall over her cheeks and hide it. Sure, she was used to men flirting with her, but Feliciano did in a way that made her feel like he believed every single word that came out of his mouth. It was rather refreshing, dealing with a person like him. "Well... thank you Feliciano, you're very sweet." She smiled at him, following him through the doorway.

Laughing, she nodded. "Of course." She was in a sudden good mood - it was a bit odd, considering the terrible mood she had been in earlier, but Feliciano had that air around him that made one feel like a terrible person for being anything less than happy when around him. And she didn't like feeling as if she were a terrible person.

Pausing as he started studying her, Hali was once again reminded of her mother's warnings, to never trust a guy you had only just met. Feliciano seemed perfectly harmless though, and this building wouldn't let someone dangerous in. At least, she didn't believe so. She blinked at his request, stunned into stopping entirely. "You want to.. sculpt me?" She didn't know whether to be flattered or freaked out. Feliciano certainly had a way with words though, one that had her swaying in the direction of flattered.

"I-I suppose I could try. I've never really posed for anyone though." It was a scary thought. "Could we possibly meet at my apartment though? I don't know if I would feel comfortable doing it anywhere else." A request he was certainly welcome to turn down - as either way she would be telling Eduard about each of these sessions and asking him to call the police if she didn't contact him after a certain amount of time had passed - but the idea of posing for him immediately brought up the idea of being naked in front of him and Halimeda would never feel comfortable naked outside of her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Feliciano couldn't help but give a bit of a frown at the question. Even if she'd said yes, he'd really have preferred to do it somewhere more convenient.

"Well... I was going to ask if you could maybe come by the studio for it... it's hard to bring the clay all the way across town, I don't want it to dry out...." he sighed, then shrugged and pulled on his usual smile again. "But if you're more comfortable here it'll be better. People are always best in their natural habitat, si? So here is fine. I'll find a way to make it work. Thank you for letting me!"

Someday he'd talk her into coming into the studio. It would make everything impossibly easier and was a much more comfortable space for him to work in. Selfish as that was - his model should be comfortable as well, after all they were the ones that allowed the piece to come to life, even if he was the creator of it - it was very hard to work if he wasn't in a good position to do so. And sometimes that was just hard to find outside of the studio. But. Well. Such was life, he'd find a way to work around it.

"And of course I want to sculpt you! Look at yourself - you're perfect for it! So have exactly the face. I bet you have the perfect form, too. Thank you so much for allowing me!"
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Hali immediately relaxed once she discovered that he hadn't wanted to sculpt in his apartment. She didn't know why he would have wanted to, but still. Knowing that he didn't was a relief. "Oh no, we can do it down at the studio if that's more convenient. I wouldn't want you to go out of your way to make me comfortable." She offered him a smile, shifting her grip on her bags.

Blushing at his praise, Halimeda shook her head. "You're such a flatterer. I'm not really that pretty." She would know, since she had to put make-up on every day just to look like she wasn't a teenager. "But thank you for the compliments." Hali laughed a little and would have waved off his thank you if she had the free hand for it. "There's no need to thank me hun, I'm honored to be able to pose for you. I never thought anyone would want to sculpt anything based on me."

She paused in front of her door and moved the bags to one hand to get her key out and to unlock the door. Opening the door, she set the bags down just inside the doorway and held her hands out for the bags he was carrying. "So, where is the studio and when should I meet you there first?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:02 pm

"Well then you obviously don't look very closely at yourself," Feliciano replied with a shrug. "Or you don't study classical and pre-classical sculpture and art very often. Or think to put the two of them together, maybe? I don't know. But you're very sculpture-worthy. Portrait worthy too, but I think you'd be better... uhm. What's the word... the one that means you stick around for a really, really long time? Like forever. Uhm. Immortality-ised. Or something. I think you'd be better immortality-ised in clay or stone then on canvas. At least to me, si?"

He shrugged, shifting the bags around again, arms growing tired from holding them for so long. "Can we put these down, maybe? I need a picture of you for fratello mio because I know just what I want you to wear for it and I think he can make it! And. Uhm... whenever, I guess? If I don't have a class, and you're free, it's good, so what time do you like best?"

Really, even if he had a class he could probably get away with skipping at least one of them for her, right?
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Okay, this guy had to be screwing around with her now. He was laying on way too thick for it to actually be truthful. Or else he was an oblivious flatterer who didn't really understand the way other people would see his words. Halimeda raised an eyebrow as Feliciano stumbled, finding it adorable. Okay, so she was leaning more towards the second option. "You mean immortalized? Whatever you say hun." She smiled at him in a soft manner.

She giggled and nodded. "That's why I'm reaching out for them Feli, so you can give them to me." She tilted her head and made a thoughtful noise. "Well alright. Do you have a camera on you now? Because I don't own one." Hali felt beyond relieved that there would be no naked sculpting. She didn't really want to deal with naked sculpting.

"Well, how about you write down a number I can reach you at and the address of this studio of yours? That way I can call you when I have free time." She pushed the door open a bit more and took the bags from him, putting them down carefully with the others. "Hold on one moment." She went inside and grabbed a pad of paper as well as a pen, going back to him and handing him both.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:30 pm

"Oh!" Feliciano nearly smacked himself in the head. But. Right. Bags. Instead he held those forward. "Right! It's at the Chelsea College down the road a few blocks! The ceramics building. I can walk you there one day, if you'd like~" trying to balance his proffered load onto one hand, he started digging around for his phone.

"I have a camera on my cell, si? I'll take a picture of you in that. Uhm. All of you. And ask fratello to come up and measure you soon. So that we can get a good outfit, because I can't do this until then and I know exactly what I want but I can't really make it."
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 am

Halimeda blinked at him, frowning a little bit. "Well that's very nice of you Feliciano, but I would appreciate it if you wrote down the address on the paper." She held out the pad to him, trying not to get annoyed. But it was more than irritating to have him ignore her actions twice in a row now. First with the bags and now with this. Was he always so scattered brain and just not there? Because if he was Hali wasn't entirely sure she would be able to handle dealing with him on a regular basis.

"Uh-huh, I see." Halimeda nodded and put a smile on her face. "What is your fratello's name Feli?" Her accent nearly strangled that word, but she got her point across. She was out of practice with the language - maybe she could use Feliciano and his brother as practice. It would certainly be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 am

"Lovino! His name is Lovino Vargas," Feliciano chirped out, taking the paper, then frowning. Truth was, he couldn't quite remember the address. He walked there every day, but he didn't really think of where it was so much as how to get there.

"Uhm..." he bit his lip, looking down on the paper. "It's on John Islip Street," and that he wrote down for good measure, "but I don't know the street address? It's. Uhm. It's the big building with a lot of people around it all the time and it should tell you in pretty big letters that it's the Chelsea College of Art and Design, though? I don't really know the address because I just walk there, si? And I get all my things here so I don't have to remember the name for visitors or letters or anything like that..." he frowned, suddenly worried now. "That's not a problem, is it? I mean, I could probably look it up online or something like that and find the address for you that way? I can't write down more then the name or the street because I can't remember, but. But. It's the ceramics and sculpture building... uhm. If that helps. I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 am

Halimeda nodded and made a mental note to remember that name. Not that it would be hard - it was a very unique name and she hadn't heard anything like it before. Plus, Lovino was going to be the one designing her dress or toga or whatever Feliciano wanted her to wear, so it would be especially easy to remember his name in connection to that.

She suppressed a sigh. "It's fine Feliciano, I can find the building with that information." It wouldn't exactly be easy, but she would manage well enough. "Now, how about you take the picture you need so you can go talk to your brother. Also, would it be possible for me to have your cellphone number? That way I could call you if I get lost or can't make it." She gave him a bright smile, resisting the urge to bend down a little to talk at him as if he were a child. He wasn't one, even if he did act like one.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:56 am

Oh! Right! That would make sense! Smiling, Feliciano wrote down his number - and his room number, just in case, look how forward thinking he was being - on the pad as well before offering it back to her. That done, he fumbled with his phone with his free hand, pulling up the camera option.

"Right, okay, that has my number and my room so you can call that if you need to too, si? and I can't wait to hear from you, this'll be really fun! Thank you for letting me do this!" He paused, posing the phone a few ways then stepping back a little. "Uhm. Could you try to stand at a quarter turn? I want to get both your front and your sides, si? I figure I should give him a full body shot to think about first..."
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 am

Halimeda relaxed and leaned against the door frame as she watched Feliciano write down his number. And something else, but honestly she didn't care what it was so long as she got the phone number she had asked for. Hopefully it was his actual phone number and not someone else's. She wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. And wouldn't that be the most embarrassing thing - calling the wrong person and then being forced to go through every possible combination of the numbers Feliciano was writing down in an effort to get a hold of him.

Or she could just go to his room. That was actually good thinking on his part. She took the pad of paper and pen from him, sticking them in her pocket and nodding. "It's not problem Feli, I'm actually pretty excited about it." Hali paused and tilted her head, frowning a little in confusion. She attempted to stand the way Feliciano asked her to. "Like this?" She had no idea how to stand the way he wanted her to.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Looking over her, Feliciano chewed his lip slightly, then frowned. "No... more like... uhm, put your back a bit straighter and twists your shoulders in a bi- can I just position you, maybe?" That would a be a lot easier, in the long run.

"I mean, not if you don't like the idea of someone putting their hands on you, but if you don't mind... It'd make it a lot easier if I could just shift you around a little bit before taking it - and I think Lovi will have to measure you anyway so I guess you'd have to get used to someone touching you, si? Oh, but it might be a bit different, given that he's measuring you for clothes, but I don't really know, it's your body, after all..."

Feliciano, being an incredibly tactile person, couldn't really understand why people didn't like being touched or held, but he'd learned over the years that some people were just... like that. So while he might normally be happy to go up and start touching anyone and everyone without thought, that was a no-no unless they knew him or expressed that it was fine. Right. No touching unless otherwise specified. He had to work to keep remembering that one...
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Halimeda frowned a little more and moved her shoulders back, standing up a little straighter. She had hoped she'd gotten it then but no. Sighing, she nodded and gave him a little smile. "It's fine, do what you need to do. I don't mind." He was, after all, the one in charge here. That thought shouldn't have scared her as much as it did.

She made herself relax and gave him a slightly bigger smile, shrugging lightly. "Really Feli, it's no problem. I completely understand and you're right, this will be good practice for your brother. We should probably get this over with quickly though - I would like to put my groceries away sometime today please." Opps, that came out sounding meaner than she wanted it to. She smiled extra wide in hopes that Feliciano wouldn't notice how mean that had sounded.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 pm

"Oh..." Feliciano frowned slightly at the snappish nature of her comment. "I... could come by later..." Oh, but, no. Get it done now, much easier that way.

Shaking off the comment he moved forward, hands working to shift her slightly, raising her shoulders and twisting them in, gentle fingers tilting her chin up and to the side before stepping back and snapping the shot. Looking over it he took another for good measure before smiling and nodding to the room in general.

"There, that looks perfect! I'll go ask him, okay? And. I can. Leave you alone with your groceries. I'm sorry I wasted your time, sometimes I just get a little carried off and I forget what I'm doing, si? I can't help it... but it was very nice to meet, you, si?"
Back to top Go down
Former Fem!Greece

Former Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 pm

She winced at the look on his face. She really hadn't meant to snap at him, he was just so easily distracted and quick to change subjects that she found herself irritated with trying to keep up. Halimeda moved to apologize but stopped when Feliciano started moving her around to fit his needs. She tried to just go along with what he wanted, surprised at how gentle he was being.

It was an awkward position though, and she was glad that he got the pictures he wanted so quickly. "Ah, alright then." She nodded, rubbing her arms a little and trying not to give in to the urge to itch her back, an urge left behind by his touching. If she gave in, she would be scratching all day and that just wasn't worth it. Not in the slightest.

Halimeda smiled at him. "It's fine Feliciano, you really didn't waste my time. And it was a pleasure to meet you." She gave into a new urge and kissed his forehead lightly. "Good luck with your brother, and I'll see you when we get started on this project of yours." She waved a little and stepped inside her apartment, closing the door carefully.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 pm

(I think we can call this closed and move it to archived yes? *can't really respond to that, after all* and move it over to Lovi and Feli for a while before Lovi and Hali etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]   Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Aren't You a Nice Young Man? [Feliciano Vargas and Halimeda Cosmatos][Complete]
Page 1 of 1